Thursday, July 1, 2010

The beginning of the album





I am having such a hard time with blogger lately!As I type right now, after I have loaded the pictures, Its just a bunch of letters and symbols, unlike before where I could attempt to make it look more attractive!!!

I made this album for a friend who is about to have a baby. They did the room in a princess theme, so it was fun for me to do a girl album but I didn't want to make it overly commercialized. I kept the pages super simple because I wanted the emphasis to be on the baby, not on all the details. I also tried to keep the page titles where they werent' too specific so it could either be general baby pictures of her babyhood or all of the first week. I just hope that the family is able to use it and enjoyes it :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

Katie, this is awesome! All of the ones shown were super cute! Good for you for starting a business on Ebay. Perhaps I can have you charge me to make my kids' first 5 year books (you know M is 8 and E is 6) I'm just a teency bit behind! hahaha
I'm kind of kidding but kind of serious...I need help!